- Wetherill Park
- $130000 - $135000 per annum, Benefits: Circa $135,000 + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
• Full control over quality and technical functions on site and the team of 5
• Experience within a GMP/ WCM Food Manufacturing environment as a Quality Manager is essential
The client is a major name in food manufacturing. Based at the Wetherill Park site which has received significant investment in the last 12 months the Quality Manager will be responsible for all quality, technical and audit matters on site.
Working at this large 24/6 operating food facility the Quality Manager will report to the Site Director and be fully responsible for:
- The team of 5 covering systems, audits and regulations
- Compliance to company and FDA regulations
- Safe working and WCM within quality
- Working closely with the Production teams to ensure products are produced at highest quality and lowest cost
- Drive CAPA, CoNQ and Six Sigma projects and maintain the highest state of quality for the facility
- Lead all site based audits
To be successful in applying for this role you will have a depth of experience gained as a Quality/ Technical Manager from within a WCM/ GMP food facility. You will be able to evidence managing a team, running audits and ensuring products are produced to the highest quality. Your approch will be firm but fair and detailed whilst your practical experience will be complemented by a Degree in Food Science or closely related subject.
You will join an aclamined food manufacturer delivering to the major retailers enjoying a period of success, expansion and investment.
Circa $135,000 + Super + Bonus
Matt Walker, Associate Partner, 02 9195 2381