- Victoria Valley
- $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- 10 months ago
- Fantastic Opportunity!
- Take Full Responsibility
- CBD Location
One of Australia’s leading property businesses, deliver market leading homes that their customers are proud to call home.
The Administration and IT Officer will be responsible for supporting the business with Information Technology and Administration requirements. You will assist employees with general queries to IT whilst attending to daily tasks and administration duties.
You will also be responsible for communicating on behalf to external contractors, acting as the internal link and ensuring all Administration/IT needs of the business are met as well as providing direct input.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Act as point of call for internal IT issues by troubleshooting and aiming to initially solve the problem
- Set up new starters with all IT credentials including email addresses/inbox and passwords to onboard and integrate new employees
- Write basic user manuals and other training material
- Provide and maintain safe document and data storage systems
- Review and update sales and settlement database
- Compile sales and settlement reports
To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and attributes;
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to fix issues as they arise
- Strong interpersonal, and sense of teamwork
- Excellent organisational and database management skills
- Proficient in all MS Office Suite and Acrobat, In-Design products
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role and a relevant degree of IT qualifications is desirable
Besides working in an innovate, busy and challenging environment, this Southbank located business has a supportive and friendly team. No two days will be the same, and you’ll certainly be kept on your toes. The salary range for this is $70-$85K plus super, depending on experience. This is a permanent, full-time opportunity.
Want to know more? Call Kate Turner on 8547 1370 for a confidential discussion.