- Bella Vista
- $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Reports directly to the MD
• Tight knit team and flexible culture
Our client is a market leader of industrial manufacturer of industrial equipment with a rich history in the local market and South East Asia in general. Due to immense growth, they are seeking an experienced Finance Manager
Managing a small team, you will be results driven and confident in your ability to shape a business from a Financial perceptive. This includes working with non-financial stakeholders as well as process-improvement.
- Ensure effective commercial / business planning, budgeting and forecasting and management reporting
- Monitoring financial performance, analysing and interpreting operating results, investigating variances and evaluating their effect on the business.
- Continuous review of processes and operations and making recommendations on methods to increase profitability using dynamic resource allocations
- Conducting financial analysis and preparing detailed financial reports and statements, lead monthly financial reviews with Senior Leadership Team.
- Design and improve financial systems and models
- Ensure processes are compliant with US GAAP accounting.
In this hands on role will be responsible for the management of a full scope finance function. You will be a key player in the delivery of all internal and external reporting requirements.Ensuring compliance with local and US regulations.
Competitive package of $125 000 + medical allowance and bonus.
If you are interested in the role please email Bianca Hirschowitz at email@example.com