- Sydney C B D
- $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
Our client, a Series B funded healthcare technology firm is in the process of taking their flagship product, an automated defibrillator, out to market. They have received an overwhelmingly positive response from investors and the broader market, and due to their rapid growth, are looking to add a couple of senior Embedded C or C++ developers to the team.
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Collaborating with the Product, Engineering and Data teams to understand and analyse product needs and function
- Specification of software system behaviour including functional, interface, regulatory and interaction aspects to meet market, system of systems, regulatory and organisational needs
- Coordinating with multiple software sub-system development and test teams to facilitate delivery of end-to-end system of systems
- Identifying, supporting and executing process improvements and process changes to support regulatory standards
- You will have at least 4 years’ Embedded C or C++ development experience with a strong understanding of software design and real time embedded architectures.
- You will have experience with machine learning and signal processing software development targeting resource constrained embedded environments.
- You will be highly driven, a natural collaborator, natural big picture and systems thinker.
- You will be motivated and excited by providing highest value and quality to the customer and be able to prioritize work and function to facilitate it.
- You will be highly intelligent, resourceful and analytical problem solver with ability to synthesize multiple points of view and information.
- Ideally, you will have a bachelor’s degree in biomedical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or Computer Science.
- You will also be capable of mentoring junior engineers and have a sound understanding of the product development processes and lifecycle.
What’s on offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Options
- Autonomous work environment
- International training and rewards program
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ginny Roy on email@example.com or 02 9195 2920.