- Bella Vista
- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
Acting on the lender side, you will be the main point of contact for both the client and work collaboratively with a broker.
Working closely with one large client (& new business as it arises), this is a stand-alone role where you will have the autonomy & flexibility to work closely with the Head of Client Services on an exciting project. There will also be scope to bring in your own new business.
Primarily, the successful candidate will be responsible for the checking and processing of privately funded secured commercial loans from application through to settlement which includes:-
- Managing an ongoing pipeline of privately funded secured commercial loans that require processing;
- Researching borrower information including PPSA checks.
- Creating and updating loan precedents and contracts.
- Managing a trust account.
- Complete file management.
- Familiar using the PEXA system.
- Client solicitor, lender and business contact liaison.
- Qualified commercial contracts or financial services solicitor with 4-6 years’ PAE with at least 2 years’ of expertise in mortgage/commercial loans.
- You will either hold a Principal Practising Certificate, or be eligible to obtain one.
- The ability to manage a trust account & manage a pipeline of files.
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving abilities and organisation skills.
- The ability to be self-motivated and to work autonomously when required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite & the PEXA system.
- The ability to handle highly confidential documents and information.
In return, you will be rewarded with various incentives including flexibility of working premises and a shareholding in the business after 6-12 months.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.