- New South Wales
- $130k - $150k + Super + Comms (OTE $250k++)
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Sell into the APAC Region with your go to market strategy with 3 new products
- Massive growth opportunities into management
- Sell into existing clients base and target new business
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional international client in the IT sector, which has just released 3 new products to market within the SAAS space. Work with a company that has clients internationally and is recognised as a leader in their space. They have majority market share accross the world and need a strong sales person to take on the APAC region.
The Business Development Manager/ Regional Sales Director will have an autonomous role building relationships with key stakeholders of companies across multiple sectors providing SAAS solutions. You will require your existing business development skill set to generate opportunities, grow relationships and sell their product in order to hit targets. The BDM will also target their existing clients to cross sell their 3 new SAAS products released to market. The successful candidate will have hands on experience within business development and proven results in sales. You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual who is hungry to succeed. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to generate new business with strong negotiation and closing skills with C-suite or high-level stakeholders
- Confident at prospecting for new business and closing sales
- 5 + year’s experience as a Business Development Manager within Tech
- Ability to travel interstate and internationally to pitch to new and existing clients
- That Hunger, Spark and Drive to be successful
- Face to Face and Phone based selling experience (5+ years)
- APAC sales experience preferred if possible
- Somebody looking to grow with a company and take the opportunity move into leadership
- Somebody looking to take the next step in their career
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary and commission will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.