- North Ryde
- $750 per day
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Major multi-national organisation
- Genuinely interesting project role!
- Immediate start with Employer of Choice
This organisation is one of Australia's most recognised companies with an exceptional brand profile and diverse product and service offering to consumers and business.
This role requires an immediate start and it is anticipated the project will be for a minimum of six months. This is a really interesting procurement role that requires you, as Category Manager, to be embedded with the internal customer - hence a great opportunity to work collaboratively with the Business Unit to drive outcomes as the Procurement Representative. This position will encompass a major focus on media, tv content, digital online content and mobile phone apps.
You will be an experience, dynamic and innovative procurement expert who is comfortable leading projects and working across various stakeholders to deliver wins. You will have a category spend exposure and expertise attained within IT negotiations and sourcing, digital online, broadcast media, TV content etc. This is not straight forward indirects contract role - but requires an expert in the aforementioned areas to deliver a key project on behalf of a very high profile multi-billion business.
- 6 months contract role
- Daily rate of $750 including super
- Immediate start
- Dynamic project for great brand name
- Please send your CV detailing your relevant experience to Christian Bloomfield using the online link provided.
- Please note : only those candidates with current work rights to legally accept a role in Australia can be considered.