- Newcastle East
- $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Prestigious firm with fantastic reputation for honest, quality client servicing
- Client facing work with a focus on value-add
- Further specialist training for business advisory and value-add services
- Social, energetic culture with contemporary offices
This is a new opportunity with an impressive, successful Top 100 firm. This firm brings together multiple business units to offer clients a range of technical and strategic expertise of the highest-level. The firm are known for their ability to service large clients who often require value-add services.
Clients range from large, multinational corporate groups to HNWIs and interesting start-ups. The newest of IT systems and software allow for time-efficient service delivery and a more seamless processes. You will benefit from working for a respected brand that will enable you to gain hands-on training from some of the most respected Partners in the profession. In addition to this you will also have the option to attend various training courses based on your own areas of interest to aid you in achieving your personalised career goals.
Culturally, this firm is a leader in terms of the creative and collaborative work environment which embodies the firm’s values and provides staff with ongoing recognition and support. Flexible working arrangements and overseas secondments are available and on a day to day basis staff will never be expected to work more than their contracted hours. Staff here enjoy fun team-building events including trivia, free half-days off, weekly 4pm Friday drinks trolley and regular individual and team incentive prizes.
You will work closely with Partners to service SMEs and large clients with turnovers over $200m. The majority of your role will be to service to a diverse portfolio of clients and provide strategic business advice and occasionally Outsourced CFO work with assistance of a Senior and two Intermediates.
Tasks will include:
- Management reporting, cash-flow forecasting, succession planning
- Commercial analysis in order to identify areas for added value
- Provide advice on complex tax issues
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for SMEs and large businesses
The Ideal Candidate:
- CA/CPA qualified
- 5+ years experience in professional practice
- Enjoy the client relationship building element of accounting
- A desire to strive for excellence
- Interest in technology and process improvement
Please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or KateStephenson@futue-you.com.au for more information.