- Macquarie Park
- $120000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- HR Manager
- Contract opportunity in North Ryde region
- Do you thrive in a dynamic and agile working environment?
- An opportunity to business partner and provide high level generalist strategic support to all business units
A global business that prides itself on innovation, embracing change and offering an inclusive, agile and supportive working environment; our client is going through an exciting period of change and growth. Seeking to appoint a dynamic, competent HR Manager into the HR team, our client is keen to create a positive working environment with a workforce that aligns with their strategic vision.
As a HR Manager, you will be responsible for delivering strategic programs and initiatives that are aligned with overall business people strategy. In this role you will work in partnership with your HR colleagues and senior business leaders to understand business needs and deliver value adding HR solutions to people related challenges and opportunities.
The core responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Partners with the HR Director’s and Business to understand customer needs and scope initiatives that deliver strategic value and enable exceptional customer experiences
- Partners with HR Business Units to deliver integrated solutions that are fit for purpose to business challenges
- Collaborates with the Business Units to influence, scope and deliver people initiatives aligned
- Establishes relationships quickly with business stakeholders across all business areas
- Enables the business to drive change programs to ensure they result in sustained improvement in performance.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to scale people initiatives at an enterprise level
- Provides coaching and support to the senior leaders and challenge their thinking to build leadership capability
- Leverage the HR Service Delivery model to share a culture of empowered leaders who make their own decisions in relation to their people whilst feeling supporting and understanding and owning potential risks
- Assist with multiple projects: Change plans, talent review, restructures, gender plans
To be successful in this application, it is really important that you demonstrate the right behaviours in regard to change, a 'contributing to the solution and not the problem' attitude will be well recieved in this environment.
- Blue sky thinker
- 7-10 years in progressive HR roles within dynamic and global organisations
- A candidate from a consultancy background, large start-up or fin-tech environment is preferred
- Global business
- Opportunity for growth and access to multiple strategic projects
- Inclusive team that embraces and encourages new ideas
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent company benefits
Contact details - Brooke Colby - 0413 698 785