- New South Wales
- $150,000 + Super + Commissions ($300k)
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Generate revenue growth through your team
- $300,000 OTE
- Great company culture and CBD location
Our client is an Australian grown success story operating in the education space particularly in wealth management and property investment. Founded by a phenomenal businesswoman they have grown and diversified their service offering and now are at the forefront of the market in the space they operate in. Due to continued growth they are now looking to appoint a Head of Sales to sit across Lead Generation, Business Development and Account Management.
As the Head of Sales you will be required to recruit, grow, support and boost revenue within the sales team. The role will require you to have a sound understanding across Lead Generation, Business Development/ Product Specialists and Account Management to boost the teams revenue and stretch your team to perform. You would have experience ideally across all sectors of the sales department with hands on experience in leadership. This role would be suited well for somebody coming from and property, Insurances or Education on a B2C level. You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual who is hungry to be successful.
- Ability to lead a team across multiple disciplines with a hands on approach
- Experience in sales on a B2C level ideally in Insurance, Property or Education
- Ability to produce results through your sales department to hit KPI's
- Experience in leading a sales team in a B2C environment
- Professional personal presentation, Hungry and driven to be successful
- Leaderships experience in a Telephone based sales discipline.
- Strong leadership skills, Ability to develop, train and stretch sales team members.
A competitive salary package of up to $150,000 + Super + commissions offering at OTE of $300,000 will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.