- New South Wales
- $80000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- HR Advisor
- Permanent opportunity
- CBD location
- $80k package
Our client operates on a global platform and specifically within the property sector. Situated within Sydney's CBD, our client can offer an excellent working environment and strong, collaborative team culture.
This is a generalist HR Advisor position and the core responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Assist in organisation development and culture change by advising and coaching all staff in desirable behaviours.
- Review, maintain, and update HR policies and procedures to embed good HR practice throughout the business.
- Provide support to preparing and delivering HR workshops.
- Advise of recruitment strategies, policies and approaches to effectively manage resourcing and business requirements.
- Develop and update position descriptions to align with business requirements.
- Manage candidates to ensure a positive experience.
- Create effective job advertisements to attract high calibre candidates.
- Work with Managers to design effective interview questions and selection criteria.
- Prepare starter packs and induction programs.
- Advise and support managers regarding low complex employee issues, investigations, disciplinary cases, grievances, performance improvement plans, and absence management.
- Provide HR Assistance and support to employees with employment concerns where appropriate.
- Manage all HR administration and liaison with payroll to ensure all HR processes are delivered on time.
To be successful in this application, you will have between 3-5 years generalist experience across the recruitment, on-boarding, employee relations functions.
You will be self-motivated and with an innate ability to engage with people at all levels.