- $60000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Competitive salary
• Ongoing professional development
About the role:
This successful accounting practice based in Malvern are seeking a Client Services Administrator to join their collaborative team. Work for a small & progressive accounting firm of 25 staff, with a high level of professional development.
Be part of a locally owned business with a supportive, fun & dynamic working culture.
- Manage workflow in the ASIC area
- Database maintenance – MYOB AO, ATO Portal
- Registration/Transfer/Renewals & Cancellation of Business Names
- Letters/Correspondence for Partners
- Daily lodgment of tax returns to the ATO
- Minimum of two years’ experience as an administrator in an accounting firm
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Willingness to help out with other tasks and duties as required
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.