- $200000 - $250000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Exclusive opportunity with FutureYou - Project Manager - Subdivisions
- Private developer seeking to add a headcount with an experienced Civil PM
- Exciting opportunity to gain exposure to a development environment
FutureYou are working alongside a well-established, proactive and successful property business who are involved in all facets of the residential property industry, from land acquisition, estate development, town planning, house and apartment architecture, project management and marketing, through to sales and rental property management.
They have a number of large scale land estate developments currently either in development or construction across Melbourne, and as a result they are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to manage subdivisions.
As Project Manager, you will need to demonstrate experience in delivering major land projects either working for a development firm or civil contractor.
We're looking for a team member who is as passionate about what they do, as they are about how they do it. We're looking for someone who has great communication skills in a variety of situations, takes pride in his/her work through attention to detail; meets deadlines and most importantly enjoys excelling in a team environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or similar
- Minimum 4 years' direct delivery experience in the successful delivery of civil earthworks or subdivisions in Melbourne
- Strong ability to multi task and build long term relationships with contractors, subcontractors, consultancies and colleagues.
- In-depth understanding of design and construction processes with strong project financial reporting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability and knowledge of Microsoft project.
In return you will receive an exceptional salary package as well as an opportunity to work for an property organisation that has consistently proven to the Melbourne market that they deliver quality work.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Amu Walker on 03 8547 1340 or email email@example.com.