- New South Wales
- $100,000 - $115,000 base salary + Super + Bonus
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
• Exceptional career progression and flexibility
• Work for one of Australias most prestigious companies
A domestic financial services consumer lending business are looking for an line 2 operational risk manager to join their growing team. This role is key in driving the operational risk outcomes in the key disciplines of consumer lending with a focus on home lending. This hire will be key in reviewing and challenging the operational risk framework of the organisation and helping to co-ordinate the business risk training, in a growing environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a line 1 or line 2 operational risk background in financial services to help drive the businesses operational risk activities.
You will have:
- 5+ Years experience in an operational risk, internal audit or compliance position within banking, insurance or financial services
- Experience in delivering risk management training and RCSA workshops
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal stakeholder relationships
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience in a retail bank or consumer lending institution is preferred but not necessary
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please press apply or send your CV to JacobBryk@future-you.com.au
FutureYou Risk and Compliance welcome all applicants for a confidential career discussion for this role or any other suitable Audit, Risk and Compliance positions that we are currently working on.
To be eligible for this role you will need full working rights for Australia.
0431 762 341