- New South Wales
- $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic management of regulatory responses including end to end project management.
- Review of regulatory response notices & actioning requests for information within specified timeframes.
- Liaising with internal team members, data owners, and stakeholders, to ensure timeframes are complied with & to resolve any questions that arise.
- Providing strategic advice to the business and liaising closely with the wider global team.
You will possess:
- A minimum of 3-6 years’ PAE in the regulatory space in a Legal & Governance role – either from another in-house organisation or coming out of private practice.
- Prior regulatory expertise in the financial services sector would be preferable with a Law degree.
- Knowledge of document management principles and practices ideal.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of document management principles and practices.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- A career path for promotion internally;
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- A host of other benefits including flexible working.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.