- New South Wales
- $180000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Senior Legal Counsel
- Global Bank – DCM Lawyer
- Sydney CBD -12 Month FTC
A leading global bank is seeking an experience banking lawyer to join their group legal team for a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will be undertaking the Debt Capital Markets (DCM) work in Australia. The scope of the role will include working across transaction management teams across various jurisdictions.
- Advising DCM/syndicate on target jurisdictions legal and regulatory framework
- Reviewing and commenting on Programme updates including (EMTNs, AMTN’s and Covered Bonds)
- Drafting Termsheets for all markets and providing real time updates to the Termsheets
- Reviewing and drafting NDAs, CAs and Engagement letters related to bond transactions
- Ad hoc correspondence with local and offshore clients around the process of setting up programmes, various target markets, rebate schemes, disclosure requirements
- Ideally 5-9 years PQE gained from a renowned law firm or in-house organisation.
- Proven experience gained working in a banking and finance practice
- Experience negotiating and drafting of large debt refinancing transactions in various debt capital markets including AMTN and EMTN Syndicated Facility
- Previous experience in advising on ISDA documentation and associated compliance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In return the role offers a challenging and varied opportunity working in a team environment with a great company culture.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 0434 294 665.