- $55000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- Client facing role working on business clients & SMSFs
- Be mentored directly by multiple partners as well as managers
- Completely cloud based - technology embracing firm
- Consultative approach to client servicing
This is a diversified, 40 staff firm, offering accounting, taxation, business valuation, forensic accounting, bookkeeping, audit and assurance, financial planning and SMSF solutions. The firm embraces the latest changes in technology and uses this to its clients advantage.
The firm has experienced rapid growth due to an increased demand for Business Advisory services in addition to a 15% increase in fees over the past year from referrals. The firm ensures that staff are adequately equipped in both their soft and hard skills to ensure that every client understands that they are being treat in a personalised manner. Clients range from small $500k turnover businesses and medium franchises with several entities as well as companies up $30m in turnover.
Partners encourage an open-door policy whereby staff of all levels have daily access to them for support and advice. You will work alongside these Partners to gain exposure to more technical work and advisory projects.
You will meet with clients face to face in order to work together to assist them in strategically achieving their business goals both monthly and and throughout the year.
You will also:
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns for large companies & SMEs, trusts, HNWIs & SMSFs
- Prepare tax reconciliations
- Understand of complex tax issues CGT, FBT, GST, and Div 7a
- Provide tax-planning & drafting advice
- Mentoring junior staff
- Assisting clients with how to best utilise technology
- Minimum 3 years in a professional practice firm
- Commenced CA/CPA study
- Knowledge of Xero
- Excellent communications skills
- CA/CPA fees paid UPFRONT
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Cooperative and social environment
- Young and energetic culture
- Regular training both internal & external
Please call Kate Stephenson on 0434 529 723 or KateStephenson@future-you.com.au for more info.