- $800000 per annum
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
- Mid tier firm
- Growing client base
- Great progression
FutureYou are currently partnering exclusively with an excellent mid tier firm that are looking to expand their business advisory team along with their corporate financed team. This role will be 70% business services and 30% corporate finance, which is a pretty exciting opportunity. Located in the CBD it is easily accessible with beautiful offices and amazing cafes on every street. Corporate finance will be getting involved in the M&A side of the business. As these two roles are very different, you do not need to have any exposure to corporate finance, they will provide all the training and support to make you successful. Along with excellent training, they have a cloud environment and senior members of staff that are approachable and welcoming.
Reporting to both manager and Partners your main responsibilities will include:
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis.
- Conducting industry and company-specific research
- Preparing flyers and information memorandum for M&A mandates
- Researching comparable companies/transactions
- Financial and operational analysis on target businesses
- Preparing proposals/report writing
- Liaising with internal/external stakeholders
- Due Diligence
- Dealing with merges and acquisitions
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- CA/CPA or doing
- Have a minimum of 3 + years experience in business services or audit
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.