- Melbourne C B D
- $65000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- Young, relaxed and approachable partners
- Full exposure to clients from day one
- Full study support and clear career progression available
FutureYou Executive is currently partnering with an Accounting Practice in Blackburn, Melbourne that has been established in the local community for almost 40 years. The firm has 6 partners and 60 staff, and has built a very strong reputation in the local market for their social culture, relaxed working environment and, approachable partners.
Reporting directly to the Manager and Partner, you will be responsible for the annual compliance work, plus 35% of the role will involve advisory services for your portfolio of clients, and you will be the given the opportunity to progress at your own pace.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual, and self-managed super funds.
- Preparation of management reports and KPI analysis
- Assist the Partner with ad hoc advisory projects
- Assist with developing client relationships
- Review work of cadets and provide feedback
- In addition, you will have exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential you have:
- At least 3 years experience in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Started CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Relaxed and outgoing personality
- Demonstrate drive and ambition
On offer here is a real opportunity to progress your accounting career in a supportive environment. The partners will give you every opportunity to succeed and have direct exposure to clients once you are ready.
For more information on this role, please give Michael Phillips a call on 0434 423 202