- New South Wales
- $16200 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
• Varied Role
• Large Focus on Stakeholder engagement
This Global business who has experienced unprecedented growth year on year, due to acquisition and strategic thinking, is seeking a sales analyst to support the business.
This is a highly pivotal role for a talented analyst who has strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Collaborate with sales team to maintain effective product forecast
- Using these forecasts, engage with Purchasing to discuss findings for new product launches, seasonal offerings and promotions.
- Ad- hoc analysis and reporting into different product lines and/or revenue streams
- Business case development on a range of Marketing initiatives to improve Brand Awareness
- Provide post Marketing campaign analysis on KPI target vs actual's
- Lead and facilitate the Strategic Planning, Annual Operating Plan and Forecasting processes for relevant accounts
- FMCG/Retail experience advantageous
- Must have the ability to engage senior and non-Finance stakeholders
- Experience with BI tools such as Access, SQL, ETL tools, VBA, Tableau and Power BI
- Ability to provide commercial insight along with modelling and analysis skills.
- Strong IT skills with proven capability in data management and manipulation.
- Ability to transform raw data into effective presentation of key statistics and trends