- New South Wales
- Competitive salary + super + bonus to attract the best
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
• Reporting to the Plant Manager directly with a clear succession plan
• Hgh speed manufacturing plant experiencing major growth
A large plastics manufacturing facility is looking for a Production Manager with a succession plan to become Plant Manager. Experiencing major growth the site requires a WCM trained Production Manager to drive operational improvements.
Reporting to the Plant Manager the Production Manager will be fully responsible for manufacturing operations covering 100 staff in a 3 shift environment. Sepcifically you will:
- Lead and direct the Team of Shift Managers on site
- Hold authority over output, safety and devise and lead Continuous Improvement programs on site
- Putting people first you will continue to develop all supervisors and staff on site
- Be focused on both safety and improvement and be able to form first class relationships with the site engineering and maintenance team
- Achieve OTIF/ DIFOT at lowest cost with the highest quality possible
You will be a proven Production/ Manufacturing Manager with your experience gained from within a plastics, packaging or similar high speed FMCG Manufacturing environment. You will have exposure to a unionised facility and have been exposed to World Class Manufacturing. Your Continuous Improvement understanding will be complemented by first class people and stakeholder management skills. Ideally you will be Degree qualified but will certainly be able to evidence major achievements regards output, safety and people/ culture.
Market leading salary + super + bonus to attract the best
Please click APPLY NOW or call 02 9195 2381, Matthew Walker