- New South Wales
- $150000 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- 25 days ago
- Global market leader.
- A cutting edge facility.
- Exposure to senior global leadership
Our client is a World leading innovative medical technology business with a vision to improving the lives of people allover the globe. A footprint allover the world our client is passionate about enabling health professionals deliver the very best in class service to all.
- Accountable for Inbound and Outbound Logistics, Distribution Centre Activities, Trade Compliance and Kit Build operations.
- Develop the DC&L team to reflect the culture of high performance.
- Design and implement strategic plans that ensure delivery to the clients Mission, Quality Policy, financial and customer service objectives.
- Provide expert insight on a range of distribution and logistics functions.
- Works closely with Quality to identify any supplier quality issues and any areas where operations is having difficulty.
- Responsible to lead process improvements, identify gaps and implement processes which will continue to enable improved performance.
- Introduction of new technology.
- Resource management to meet budget, agreed service and support levels.
- Provide direction, leadership and support to direct reports to ensure operations functions are carried out to a high standard.
- Minimum of 4 years logistics or distribution experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business with an emphasis in logistics, management or related discipline.
- Ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access Database, Powerpoint.
- Presentation at senior management level.
- Outstanding organisational skills and good attention to detail.
- Initiative to work independently and maintain program responsibilities.
- Ability to work closely with key internal and external clients to identify needs and provide updated information.
- Communication skills to effectively build relationships with internal customers and external suppliers.
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills.
- Experience managing a team of professionals and operating effectively as part of a team with accountability for business results.
- P&L responsibility experience.
This opportunity offers a chance to work in a global organisation, managing a brand new innovative facility.
02 195 2385
0421 451 709