- $200000 - $220000 per annum
- Job Type
- 25 days ago
- Provide business critical procurement insights
- Newly created Leadership role
- Major Australian Employer
This organization is part of a global group with a huge international presence. The business has extensive operations across Australia and has an incredibly diverse range of products and service offerings. As the group continues to grow and invest in sizeable long-term service contracts and capital projects, a commercially astute Procurement Executive Position has been bespoke created.
About the Role
Due to the continued growth of the organisation, combined with the success that the Procurement Team has delivered, a Senior Leadership position is being created to support decision making and underpin the robust framework that this role will be responsible for. You will help design business reporting features that combine analytics, insights, governance and regulatory compliance as well as budgetary reports and key indicators. Whilst this role is detail orientated, it is not a homework marking exercise in backroom governance - you will be the commercial brains reporting to the CPO with a priority to provide detailed business intelligence that will assist the Executive Leadership Team to make informed commercial and strategic decisions. In short, you will be the guru for policy and process, using market insights and meaningful procurement data to support your recommendations.
About the Candidate
The successful applicant will demonstrate a broad and rounded appreciation for all facets of procurement. You will be adept at preparing and presenting detailed business reports. Your commentary will encapsulate an overview that pays attention to commercial procurement priorities including pricing, risk, market trends, budget performance etc. You will have upstream category, sourcing and contracts expertise as well as a downstream familiarity for P2P systems. You will be at ease with the need for commercial nimbleness as well as an eye for system optimisation, utilisation and best practice. Your financial and numerical awareness, working with numbers, will be first-class, as will your eye for written detail in policy and process documentation. In short, you can oversee the delivery of outstanding business reports that collectively represent the full end-to-end of procurement and its purpose, whilst optimising flow process and managing systems and governance.
- This role will report directly to the CPO and provide a substantive overview across a diverse and sizeable corporate entity.
- Salary guidance is $200,000 - $220,000 including super.
- Please upload your resume using the online link provided.
- Due to the confidential nature of this appointment, limited information can be released ahead of an initial meeting and review of your CV by Christian Bloomfield; 0432 929 983.
- Only those candidates that currently hold work rights to legally accept in employment in Australia will be considered.