- New South Wales
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- People and Culture Coordinator | Advisor
- 9-month Fixed Term Contract
- Support all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Access an organisation with a great purpose
Our client is recognised as a pillar of support to the Australian community through the provision of critical support and educational services.
Currently undergoing some structural changes, our client has a clear strategy to enhance their service offering, further develop relationships with stakeholders and to enhance organisational capability.
The People and Culture Coordinator will work closely with the Sydney business in enhancing organisational capability and through supporting all aspects of the employee lifecycle, will be responsible for:
- Provide advice to staff on a wide range of People & Culture matters ensuring that policies and procedures are consistently adhered to.
- Working with key personnel to assist with the transition with Business Continuity Plan
- Assisting with recruitment, including phone screening, arranging interviews and reference checking.
- Managing pre-employment checks and support onboarding activities including drafting and issuing contracts, maintaining payroll and HR systems.
- Manage People & Culture transactions including inductions and exit interviews.
- Draft correspondence for all aspects of P&C.
- Provide support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with subject matter experts to create Position Descriptions.
- Provide support in classification/reclassification activities or review of new or changed positions in line with the Classification Procedure.
- Support change management initiatives with respect to the people management issues to ensure smooth transition and compliance with Fair Works
- Contribute to process and policy development including undertaking research and analysing HR administration issues with appropriate written reports and recommendations, monitoring and reporting on HR data and trends
- Work collaboratively with P&C Manager in another state to support recruitment initiatives and strategies that support the recruitment, retention and career development of staff.
To be successul in this application, you will have:
- A working knowledge of and, at least five years experience in one or more areas: human resources, organisation development, talent management.
- Local HR experience and HR-related qualifications gained in Australia (for legislative purposes).
- A strong understanding of and experience consulting/applying the Fair Works Act
- Experience within a transformation environment.
- A desire to work for an organisation with a purpose.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to exercise good judgement & discretion.
- Solid work ethic and ‘roll up your sleeves and get stuck in' attitude.
- Excellent communication, presentation & facilitation skills.
- Strong organisation, records management and reporting skills.
- The opportunity to support an amazing brand during a period of change.
- Work for an organisation to be proud of and with a leader who leads from the front.
- CBD Location
- Inclusive, collaborative and supportive team culture.
- $85,000 plus super
- Timeframe: Ideally, the client would like to get someone on board asap but could wait for the right person.
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953