- $55000 - $70000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 months ago
- 5 partner firm based in East Malvern
- Highly competitive salary with quarterly bonuses
- Clear career progression to Senior
FutureYou is partnering with a firm that has excellent culture and staff retention. With 4 Business Services teams within the business, this firm is going through a strong growth phase and is seeking an Intermediate Accountant to join their growing team.
Your new firm believes strongly in training and development, offering plenty of internal training, while also allocating $1500 a year to each employee to pursue their own external training. Partners in this firm are very approachable, working closely with the accountants within their teams. This firm offers competitive market salaries, with 6-month reviews and quarterly bonuses on offer too.
Your new firm also offers flexible working arrangements, is located next to a train station and has plenty of parking in the area.
In your role, you will work closely with the partner on clients up to $30mil annual turnover.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Tax planning, cashflow, budgeting and forecasting
- Attending client meetings while providing comprehensive advisory
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Work effectively in a team
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.