- New South Wales
- $175000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic management of complex, large-scale commercial disputes, across Australia and the Asia-Pacific region;
- Responding to queries/claims from regulators & handling compliance issues.
- Assisting with a range of litigious issues including professional negligence, class actions, regulatory/ASIC, general corporations act and audit negligence claims.
- Deal with complex and challenging legal disputes as a trusted advisor.
- Providing strategic advice to the business and liaising closely with the wider global team.
You will possess:
- A minimum of 5-8 years’ PAE (Senior Associate level) in general commercial litigation gained within a top-tier, mid-tier or global disputes practice.
- Prior expertise in class actions or professional/audit negligence would be advantageous.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Managerial/mentorship capabilities.
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to build effective relationships with both internal & external stakeholders.
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for promotion internally.
- A friendly, collegiate and supportive working environment.
- A host of other benefits including flexible working.
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Camilla Overall on 0291952981/0421 171 391.