- $120000 - $130000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
Collaborating with FutureYou, our client is a blue-chip property developer and investor that focuses on a wide variety of projects across a number of sectors.
With a flat structure, they are nimble and fluid with their decisions on marketing and delivery of their projects, with this role being a key ingredient to the success of engaging with their customers and enhancing their experience.
With a strong background in marketing you will be required to formulate and drive exceptional communications to enhance community engagement within their project
- Develop and implement communications across different marketing platforms to encourage community engagement
- Create and oversee on site events and activities and ensure strong engagement with the tenants
- Assist in budgeting and cost analysis events and activities
- Formulate, update and maintain content within different communication channels
- Ensure strong community and stakeholder engagement in order to maximise relationships with partner providers
- Provide market insights and drive market research programs
To be successful in this role, you must display the following qualities:
- Proven marketing communications experience
- Sound understanding of the property industry (e.g. office, commercial, hotel)
- Experience in planning and executing events, activities and functions
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Be able to cope with a fast-paced working environment
- Degree qualified in PR, communications or Marketing
- Opportunity to market a landmark and prestigious project
- Generous base salary with a bonus structure
- Progressive and marketing driven culture
- Newly created role with an opportunity to make your mark within the organisation
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below or contact Amy Walker of (03) 8547 – 1340.