- $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Stunning designs and innovation
- Pioneers in their industry
- Stable and supportive environment
Our client is globally recognise as the leader in their field, their designs incorporate cutting edge technology and innovation with stunning aesthetics that make their product the coveted must have in their category ranges. They are currently inviting a campaign manager to join their newly created customer experience team where you will also thrive on the innovative and dynamic culture.
- Drive brand engagement and Loyalty through EDM and SEO
- Detect meaningful audience and behaviour insights
- Put product owners at the heart of everything you do
- Establish data driven operating model
- Create personalised communication based on your insights.
- Unlock rich data insights to campaign performance
- Ideally you will come from a Loyalty / retention back ground
- Must have exp building HTML and SEO with a strong data back ground
- You understand maintaining tight touch points, at the optimal time
- Can easily operate in a matrix structure
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Highly experienced in insights and campaign optimisation
- Experience briefing agencies and strong internal stakeholder management
On offer is an exceptional opportunity to join a team relatively new but highly critical to the business, there is an opportunity to align with the team and grow quite quickly bring on your own team and expanding the business and department. Please apply now and once you CV is sent if you have any questions you can contact Lisa Chesterman on 91952347