- Sydney C B D
- $120k to $125k base + super
- Job Type
- over 1 year ago
• Financial Control, IFRS Interpretation & Treatment
• Flexible, Innovative & Dynamic Culture
My client is a leading Financial Services organisation which is known for its remarkable organic growth, great reputation in the Australian market and its flexible, dynamic and innovative culture, located in Sydney CBD.
This reputable organisation is seeking a high-performing Senior Financial Accountant with a strong IFRS and Financial Control background to interpret various IFRS & AASB standards and provide advice on the technical accounting treatment of various deals/transactions.
- IFRS Interpretation, Advisory and Treatment
- Performing month-end close including accruals, prepayments, journals and reconciliations
- Preparation and consolidation of half-yearly and full-year financial statements
- Preparation of tax returns, BAS returns, FBT returns, GST returns
- Liaising with global senior stakeholders across 10 countries
To be successful, you must have:
- 5+ years of Financial Accounting experience within Financial Services
- CA qualification
- Strong IFRS & AASB background
- Experience with interpreting various IFRS & AASB standards
- Prior stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication skills
The salary on offer is $120k to $125k base + super.
Please apply directly or email your CV to Neha Jain on firstname.lastname@example.org