- New South Wales
- $75000 - $95000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Prestigious Investment Manager based in Sydney CBD, 6 month FTC
- Broad role with the opportunity to liaise with internal teams
- Dynamic environment with several opportunities to progress internally
My client is a global investment manager known for the excellent career progression opportunities it provides, encourages flexibility and for its dynamic culture.
This is a 6-month FTC focused on analysis, reporting and Senior Stakeholder Management.
- Monthly/ Quarterly Financial Reporting
- Prepare the half yearly RG97 calculation and quarterly APRA Asset Allocation Reports
- Consolidate, analyse and prepare the fee and cost data
- Liaise with Client Services, Fund Accounting and Project Teams
- Analyse, investigate & respond to queries from senior internal stakeholders or external clients in relation to fees
- Participate in systems implementation
- Identify and implement process improvements
To be successful, you must have the following:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Funds Management/ Financial Services industry experience required
- 3 years + Financial Reporting/ APRA reporting experience
- Asset Allocation & RG97 experience highly desired
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Must be Australian permanent resident or citizen
Please send your CV to Olive McDonnell on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly.
For a confidential conversation please call me on 02 91952903.