- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
- FinTech SME experiencing rapid growth
- Newly created internal Web Development team
- Critical position with excellent progression opportunities
FinTech boutique undergoing several transformational projects due to rapid growth requires a world class web developer to be part of the internal web development function, taking a lead role in the future of the company Digital Ecosystem.
My client provides financial products for start-up businesses and sole traders. Whilst still being relatively small and agile it has a market capitalisation of over $1.5 Billion.
Due to rapid growth, my client is moving away from an external website service provider to an in-house web development model, in order to provide more control and scalability as the business grows.
This is a permanent role in a high performing yet inclusive and family-like culture.
- Understanding of server and cloud architecture (AWS)
- Agile experience
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as ASP.NET, Python, Ruby, php etc
- Working knowledge of database systems (SQL, Oracle)
- Some knowledge of SEO & UI/UX
- Knowledge of Salesforce desirable
- Ability to work proactively, in a dynamic non-bureaucratic environment