- Double Bay
- $75000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Great CBD location, next to all public transport links
- Very fun and social environment!
- Autonomous role with great management
FutureYou have partnered with a national marketing and publication agency in the recruitment of their new Senior Payroll Coordinator to join their team. This is a newly created role due to them bringing the payroll back in-house.
You will be joining a Payroll Manager in a two parson payroll team. You will work in between HR and Finance.
This business are market leaders and have won a number of awards this year. Due to the nature of the organisation their office is based about being social and engaging. They have a large, open planned office with hot desking and music.
- They recently brought their payroll back in-house and use Sage MicrOpay Meridian.
- This is an end to end processing role
- Supporting the Payroll Manager
- Approximately 700 employees across the country
- A number of enterprise agreements and awards
- Processing invoices to pay through payables if necessary for freelance
- Project work
- Deductions such as super and tax
This would suit a fun, social Payroll Officer looking to take a step into a Senior role. Please ensure you have experience using a larger ERP system, Meridian is preferable but not essential.
In return you will receive $75k- $85k + super depending on your experience. They are based next to all public transport links making commuting easy. They are a social working office therefore are always out and about together. They support friday social clubs and team events regularly such as Melbourne Cup.
If this sounds like the role for you please 'apply online' - Mel Hasip is managing this role.