- New South Wales
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Investigation Officer
- Federal Agency
- CBD Location
- Temporary contract
A federal agency located in central Sydney, our client is recognised for protecting the interests/ rights of the Australian public and pride themselves on offering an inclusive, collaborative and high performing culture.
Under limited direction:
- Plan and conduct investigations under related legislation.
- Handle breach notifications received under the Notifiable Data Breaches scheme.
- Use alternate dispute resolution techniques with parties to attempt to resolve matters.
- Prepare correspondence, administrative decisions and briefs.
- Provide advice in writing, by phone or face to face on the application of the related legislation.
- Contribute to the development of policy and office procedures.
- Represent the office and engage with external stakeholders.
- Other relevant tasks as directed.
The successful applicant will have:
- Similar experience in an investigative or paralegal position
- Government experience is desired
- Law Degree
- Dispute resolution experience
- Collaborative and respectful work ethic
- The ability to work autonomously with little direction and equally as part of a team if required
- Awesome organisation
- Grow your career within a federal government agency
- Support the Australian public
- 12mth temporary contract
- Salary dependent on experience
Contact details - Ashley Duffy - 9195 2953