- Victoria Valley
- $100000 - $150000 per annum
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
- Cloud based firm with onsite car park
- Manager role with clear career progression to Director
- Client facing role providing comprehensive advisory
FutureYou is partnering with a highly regarded boutique firm based in South Melbourne. This firm has a varied base of long-standing clients, with a good mix of SMEs and clients up to $100mil turnover. You will have excellent career progression opportunities working in a team with clear career progression to Partnership.
Working closely with the partners, you will be responsible for managing a team of accountants while overseeing a portfolio of approx. $1.2mil in fees. This firm has an excellent working culture, is close to public transport with onsite carparking for the successful candidate. You will be mentored by a motivating Partner, with the view to pursue Partnership in 3-5 years.
In your role you will oversee approximately $1.2mil in fees and manage a team of accountants while reporting into the Partners.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Review the work of Junior staff.
- Running your own client meetings
- Providing clients with comprehensive business advisory
- Tax planning, cashflow, forecasting and assisting clients with Div7a legislation
- Management of WIP and preparing workflow budgets.
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 7 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- CA/CPA qualified
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Experienced in providing comprehensive advisory to clients
- Strong attention to detail and client service-oriented mindset.
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.