- New South Wales
- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- 3 days ago
Regulatory Body (Sydney/Brisbane)
As a Legal Technology Specialist, you will be required to:
- Work as a specialist consultant and advise on the most effective use of legal technology, particularly Ringtail, to support investigations.
- Provide training and lessons learned sessions focused on innovative approaches to evidence review, particularly the use of analytics to assist document review.
- Work with investigation teams to understand their needs and provide advice and recommendations on the use of technology to enable more effective litigation outcomes.
- Manage the implementation of strategies for evidence review in partnership with stakeholders including ways to identify and analyse evidence from a variety of sources using different software.
- Research and monitor development in the evidence management and eDiscovery environments to continuously improve Evidence Services’ tools and processes.
- Assist in the preparation of criminal briefs of evidence, civil discovery and administrative bannings using software such as Ringtail and related technologies, in accordance with established guidelines.
- You will need demonstrated experience in consulting, eDiscovery and evidence management in a professional services firm, law firm or enforcement agency to undertake this role. Qualifications in law, information technology or data science are desirable.
- Technical specialist skills and experience in the use of Ringtail is essential. Experience in other software such as Nuix, EDT, Access Data, Relativity or similar. Experience in computer forensics is desirable.
- Communication skills (verbally and written) to present complex information to different audiences. Stakeholder management experience including building, maintaining and utilising industry networks.
- Experience in consulting across the full lifecycle of an investigation or litigation matter including evidence collection, handling and storage, eDiscovery, use of Technology Assisted Reviews and other techniques for searching, analysing and producing evidence for court or other decision making bodies and eTrials.
- Experience in project managing investigation or litigation matters to ensure effective and timely outcomes on time sensitive processes.
- Experience and skills in managing stakeholder and service delivery expectations, responding to complex enquiries and resolving issues as they arise.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and be accountable for outcomes.
- Understanding of legal and policy frameworks and regulatory approaches applicable in the financial services sector.
Supportive, fast paced and innovative culture. Please send your CV through and call Corin on 9195 2929.