- South Yarra
- $55000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- 6 Partner, 50 staff firm based in South Yarra
- Onsite parking and 2 minute walk from the train station
- Full exposure to clients with up to $1bil turnover
FutureYou is partnering with a cloud based 6 Partner firm based in South Yarra. Working on an enviable client based with turnovers up to $1bil, you will have full exposure to clients and business advisory. Your new firm will provide you with industry leading training through the likes of fortnightly internal presentations, quarterly tax banter, SRO webinars, Bstar training, external tax law sessions and more.
This firm has a progressive and dynamic working culture with a great balance of work and fun. Your new firm has monthly casual/charity events, quarterly events, birthday lunches, the ability to work from home, change rooms, bike lockers, a dress for your day policy and excellent career development opportunities.
In your role, you will work closely with the Partner attending and running client meetings. You will also have a good mix of tax compliance and business advisory.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, taxation returns, company trusts, individual and self-managed super funds.
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements.
- Attending and running client meetings.
- Training and reviewing the work of Junior staff
- Providing clients with comprehensive business advisory
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- A strong desire to build and maintain client relationships
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.