- $100000 per annum
- Job Type
- 6 months ago
• Top Tier firm - CBD
• 2 extra annual leave days
FutureYou are currently partnering with a top tier firm in the CBD who are looking for an experienced manager to join their hardworking and friendly team in their business services team. The firm is easily accessible in beautiful new offices in walking distance from cafes, restaurants and shops. This is a role for a Part Time manager from 3-4 days per week.
The role is for a part time manager to look after a portfolio of clients with a team under them and support from the Partners above.
They provide continuous training, structured and designed directly for one individual.
Reporting to the Partner, you will be joining the existing advisory team and will contribute to the exciting growth of that division.
- Client business advisory (tax planning, strategic planning, restructuring, management reporting)
- Business services compliance
- Advisory projects
- Identify, research and propose solutions to issues associated with client work
- Actively seek & identify business growth opportunities
- mentor team members
- Manage the preparation and delivery of compliance requirements and projects
In order to be successful for this role you will have;
- Have a minimum of 6 years' local experience
- Experience working as a supervisor, assistant manager or manager within Business Services
- Demonstrated experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Have a proactive attitude and a desire for more client interaction
Maintain a balanced lifestyle.
2 extra annual leave days
fruit and healthy snacks
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Leanne Colwell on 0432 629 574.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted