- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- 8 months ago
The Principal Security Engineer is responsible for driving security initiatives across the Digital Technology Domain. The role identifies areas for improvements by working with security teams, delivery teams, architects and leadership to deliver security strategy and roadmaps. This role is responsible for influencing group security policies, so they are suitable for Digital channels, platforms and applications. This role also needs to play active role in being a conduit between Group Security team and Digital teams.
- Recognised as SME in most Security-related domains by peers and the business.
- Influences and communicates Security Strategy and operational roadmaps.
- Identifies and initiates activities to reduce Security related business risk and improve overall security posture.
- Identifies and monitors environment and market trends and pro-actively assesses impact on business strategies, benefits and risks.
- Provides significant positive influence on stakeholders, with major security outcomes achieved.
- Collaborates with Digital Technology peers to set the Domain’s security uplift strategy and roadmap.
- Drives the delivery of the security uplift strategy and roadmap across Digital Tech.
- Delivers and operates Enterprise scalable security automation tools and services.
- Consults on Security-related matters with individuals, teams or business units on medium to high complexity subjects.
- Optimises documented processes.
- Knowledge sharing with team members and teams across domain.
- Designs effective controls for emerging security threats and risks.
- Manages the documentation of and action plan for security risks.
- Current Information Technology Security Industry Technical Qualifications such as CEH, CISSP and OSCP highly (desirable).
- Tertiary qualification in IT and/or Business or equivalent industry experience (desirable).
- Certificate IV in Security Risk (desirable).
- Demonstrated understanding of common vulnerabilities and issues facing web applications.
- Previous experience in software development.
- 5+ years of experience in an IT operational, security operations, support or customer service role.
- 5+ years of experience in information security, risk management or assurance.
- 5+ years of experience of working with Security tools.
- 5+ years of experience of working in an Agile delivery team.
- 5+ years of Previous experience of working within an IT team in a financial services institution.
- Demonstrated learning agility and ability to rapidly adjust to new contexts, technologies and trends.
- Proven ability to consult and facilitate discussions regarding alternative approaches and to broker consensus.
- Strong stakeholder engagement, planning, organisation and time management skills.
Work in fast paced agile environment balanced with a flexible and supportive work environment. Please contact Corin on 02 91952929.