- Competitive Salary
- Job Type
- 11 months ago
The Senior Security Engineer is responsible for driving security initiatives across the Digital Technology Domain. The role identifies areas for improvements by working with security teams, delivery teams, architects and leadership to deliver security strategy and roadmaps. This role is responsible for influencing group security policies so they are suitable for Digital channels, platforms and applications. This role also needs to play an active role in being a conduit between Group Security teams and Digital teams.
- Recognised as SME in most Security-related domains by peers and the business.
- Influences and communicates Security Strategy and operational roadmaps.
- Identifies and initiates activities to reduce Security related business risk and improve overall security posture.
- Identifies and monitors environment and market trends and pro-actively assesses impact on business strategies, benefits and risks.
- Provides significant positive influence on stakeholders, with major security outcomes achieved.
- Drives the delivery of the security uplift strategy and roadmap across Digital Tech.
- Delivers and operates Enterprise scalable security automation tools and services.
- Consults on Security-related matters with individuals, teams or business units on medium to high complexity subjects.
- Optimises documented processes.
- Knowledge sharing with team members and teams across domain.
- Designs effective controls for emerging security threats and risks.
- Manages the documentation of and action plan for security risks.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of common vulnerabilities and issues facing web applications
- Previous experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience in an IT operational, security operations, support or customer service role
- 5+ years of experience in information security, risk management or assurance
- 5+ years of experience of working with Security tools
- 5+ years of experience of working in an Agile delivery team
- 5+ years of Previous experience of working within an IT team in a financial services institution
- Current Information Technology Security Industry Technical Qualifications such as CEH, CISSP and OSCP
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package and flexible working environment. Confidential chat please call Corin Roberts 02 9195 2929.