- $75000 - $85000 per annum
- Job Type
- 5 months ago
- Work for Melbourne’s largest Private Clients/Business Advisory team
- Full exposure to ASX Listed and Mid-Market clients from day one
- Clear career progression and advisory opportunities available
FutureYou is currently partnering with Melbourne's largest Business Advisory practice, which leads the market in the Private Clients space. The firm has built a very strong reputation in the local market for their social culture, relaxed working environment, high standards and approachable partners.
The business has a real focus on ASX Listed and Mid-Market client base, and continue to add high-quality national clients through a successful referral network. Clients come from a range of industries with turnover up to $500 million. The team, led by 12 partners, has over 90 staff in the Melbourne office, and are renowned for their social and collaborative culture.
Reporting directly to a Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and given the opportunity to progress at your own pace.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns, and BAS / IAS for individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships and superannuation funds
- Preparation of tax planning and business advisory based reports
- Managing client relationships and analysing information to value add and commercialise business service opportunities
- Supervise graduate accountants
In order to be successful in this role, it is essential you have:
- Must have 3-5 years local experience in a Chartered Accountancy firm within the business services division.
- Must be CA/CPA qualified, or approaching qualification
- Have experience in the preparation of financial accounts and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships and companies in wide range of industries
- Have experience in the preparation of FBT returns, BAS's and payroll tax;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong collaborative and team relationship building skills;
- Excellent quality control and work papers are a necessity
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a Big4 accounting firm that supports their staff, offers clear career progression and above market salaries high performing staff.
For more information on this role, please contact Michael Phillips on 03 8547 1348