- $55000 - $65000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
• Competitive salary
• Ongoing professional development
About the role:
Successful accounting practice based in Essendon Fields. Collaborative team of 50 people with a high level of professional development. Dynamic and energetic work culture with the resources, training and technology of a global firm.
Be part of a small administration team that supports a busy accounting team. Core functions of the practice is providing tax, Business Advisory & Private Wealth services to a large client base.
- Support colleagues with all administrative tasks that relate to a busy accounting firm
- Collation of financial statements and tax returns
- Preparation of associated letters and invoices
- Manage incoming / outgoing telephone enquiries
- Ongoing maintenance of client data
- Reception relief
- Minimum of three years’ experience as an administrator in the accounting profession
- Preferred experience in using CAS 360
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
Competitive hourly rate
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.