- $65000 - $75000 per annum
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
• Property practice area
• Reputable Australian law firm
About the role:
Opportunity to work with an evolving law firm based in Melbourne’s CBD. Be part of one of Australia’s oldest and most valued independent commercial law firms.
Working in the property practice as a Legal Secretary, this busy role will see the successful candidate assisting two senior associates and a partner with day to day administrative duties.
- Diary Management
- Scheduling of appointments
- Answering telephone calls
- Hard copy and electronic filing
- Dictaphone typing
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent at Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
To apply for this position, please click the 'Apply Now' button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Roper on 03 8547 1372
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.