- $100000 per annum, Benefits: Super
- Job Type
- 13 days ago
• Western Sydney Based, newly implemented CI Team
• Reporting to the CI Manager, repsonsible for line improvements on site
Multi Line Food Manufacturing operation in Western Sydney seeks a Process Engineer to drive Improvements across multiple lines.
Based in Western Sydney this food manufacturer is experiencing huge growth. As part of a newly formed CI team the role, reporting to the CI Manager, will be responsible for a variety of improvement projects on site. Specifically you will:
- Drive cost reduction projects in conjunction with the CI and Manufacturing Manager
- Focus on improved yields and line synchronisation
- Work on reducing change over times on equipment
This will be a challenging and fast paced role which offers a real opportunity to stamp your mark on site performance and help develop a real culture of improvement on site.
You will either be a proven Industrial Engineer or a Manufacturing/ Production/ Process Engineer with your experience gained from within a food or FMCG manufacturing business. You will ideally be Degree qualified but certainly will be able to evidence achievements regarding to equipment change over times, line balancing and synchroniation and cost reduction.
Circa $100,000 + Super
Please contact Matt Walker on 02 9195 2381, firstname.lastname@example.org