- $60000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- 2 partner firm based next to Caulfield train station
- ‘Professional Development Program’ Finalist 3 years running
- Flexible part-time working hours between 22.5 - 37.5 hours per week
FutureYou is partnering with a boutique firm based in Caulfield with a warm and friendly office environment. Working closely with an ex-Big 4 Tax Manager, you will receive industry leading training and support. This firm specialises in SME clients where you will have excellent opportunities to enjoy lots of client contact.
Your new firm promotes work life balance where you will have the flexibility to structure your working day around your day to day life. The team is very social and enjoys lunches together in local cafés, bars and the staff break out room. This firm is the perfect environment for somebody who wants to enjoy a warm and relaxed office environment with the flexibility to keep living your own life.
In your role, you will build and manage client relationships working with individuals and SMEs.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals
- Exposure to a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Attending client meetings with the Manager or Partner
- Liaise with client queries over the phone and face to face
Suitable candidates for this role will ideally have:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in Business Services or Tax in Australia
- Commenced CA/CPA qualifications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
For a confidential chat, call Tom Miles on 0412 995 104.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.