- Attractive Salary + Super
- Job Type
- over 2 years ago
• Senior Project role reporting to the Engineering Manager
• End to end project management, CAPEX and engineering experience needed, $9m project value
The client is a food manufacturing organisation in the South West with very exciting growth plans for the year ahead. As a result of business growth the client requires a Project Manager to manage end to end CAPEX Projects wih some travel to the group locations (value $9m).
Reporting to the Engineering Manager of the business the Project Manager will handle the end to end management of CAPEX projects. The role will include a CAPEX portfolio of $9m and specifically will involve:
- Reverse engineering and process flow work with existing machinery to enable further volume and line expansion ($1m)
- Specification, sourcing and installation of new equipment in line with business requirements (up to $4m)
- Leading the product transfer of manufacturing into the Sydney Factory worth circa $4m
- Hands on training provision regarding the effective up keep of site plant equipment
- Group wide work and knowledge sharing around best practice
This role will be varied and challenging and will suit a lead project engineer/ manager with strategic ability yet a hands on approach, able to handle a multi million dollar budget. You will be able to source specific sdolutions from Major OEM's challenging and developing their proposals to suit the sites requirements.
To be successful in applying for this role you will be a proven Project Engineer/ Manager with a depth of understanding around FMCG Equipment, installation and maintenance. You will be able to specify CAPEX in line with business requirements, lead installation projects and also have extensive exposure to factory layouts, reverse engineering and improvement projects. You will be able to manage a budget of circa $9m and challenge OEM specifications to provide tailored solutions for the site. Your experience will be complemented with A Degree in a related Engineering discipline and understanding of Six Sigma methodologies.
In return you will be joining a business with very exciting plans, high levels of investment and a varied work load which is experiencing tremendous growth.
Attractive salary + Super
Please click Apply Now or contact Matt Walker on 02 9195 2381/ email@example.com to discuss