- Macquarie Park
- Including Super; + Bonus
- Job Type
- 12 months ago
- High profile, commercially focused Contracts Manager role
- Key commercial interface with Indirects Procurement Category Team
- Multinational Group; Australian market leader
This multi-billion dollar sized organisation has an exceptional brand profile, as a genuine market leader in Australia and Asia. With an absolute commitment to continuous investment and technological innovation of its service offering combined with an extensive range of cutting-edge products, this employer of choice is a major provider to both businesses and consumers.
About the Role
Working alongside a team of high performing, collaborative and commercially focused Category Managers, you will take responsibility for the Contracts Management component to support key procurement initiatives, ensuring the risk, analysis, drafting and negotiation is successfully enabled.
About the Candidate
You will be a commercially astute, proactive and detailed procurement practitioner with absolute expertise in Contracts Management. Your resume will showcase a track record of achievement that demonstrates your capacity to drive outcomes and deliver optimal wins. As part of the role, you will need to provide timely advice to stakeholders to ensure compliance and risk is managed in conjunction with best commercial outcome. Noting the detailed drafting requirement and commercial relationship focus of the role, you will need to analytical, approachable, engaging and forward thinking in your approach, adept at managing internal and external stakeholder relationships, supported by an excellent communication and writing skill-set. A legal background previously or formal qualifications e.g law degree or masters would be very useful.
- This is an opportunity to join an exceptional brand profile of products and services.
- Competitive salary package and bonus.
- Ongoing opportunity to develop within the business.
- Please upload your resume using the online link provided.
- To discuss your CV submission contact Christian Bloomfield, 0432 929 983.