- New South Wales
- $120k to $130k base + super
- Job Type
- almost 2 years ago
- Leading Insurance Organisation, CBD
- IFRS Interpretation & Implementation
- Lead a high-performing team
My client is a leading Insurance organisation with a great reputation in the Australian market, located in Sydney CBD.
This organisation is looking for a Financial Reporting Manager with a strong IFRS background to join their Finance function to interpret and implement various IFRS & AASB standards, perform statutory reporting and review month-end close.
- Perform IFRS Interpretation & Implementation
- Prepare consolidated financial statements
- Prepare regulatory reporting for APRA and ABS
- Review month-end close activities
- Lead a small team and review their work
- Stakeholder Management through to C-suite
The ideal candidate will be a CA qualified Big 4 first time mover at Assistant Manager/Manager level within the Financial Services External Audit division with a strong technical accounting and IFRS background.
Also ideal will be a CA qualified Assistant Manager/Manager currently working within an Accounting Policy/Statutory Reporting/Financial Control function within Insurance/Financial Services and a strong technical accounting and IFRS background.
To be successful, you must have:
- 3+ years of Financial Control experience
- CA qualification
- Strong IFRS & AASB background
- Experience with interpreting and implementing various IFRS & AASB standards
- Financial Services industry background
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior stakeholder management experience
The salary on offer is $120k to $130k base + super.
Please apply directly or email your CV to Neha Jain on email@example.com