- North Ryde
- Competitive Salary Package and Bonus
- Job Type
- 2 months ago
- High profile, commercially focused category role
- Manage the procurement for indirects
- Multinational Group; Australian market leader
This multi-billion dollar sized organisation has an exceptional brand profile, as a genuine market leader in Australia and Asia. With an absolute commitment to continuous investment and technological innovation of its service offering combined with an extensive range of cutting-edge products, this employer of choice is a major provider to both businesses and consumers.
About the Role
Working within a high performing, collaborative and commercially focused Category Management Team, you will take responsibility for the sourcing of key procurement initiatives across your relevant areas of indirect spend and the execution of a progressive category management strategy.
About the Candidate
You will be a commercially astute, proactive and detailed procurement practitioner. Your resume will showcase a track record of achievement that demonstrates your capacity to drive outcomes and deliver optimal wins. As part of the role, you will need to be alert to market trends, growth patterns and supplier behaviours. You will be adept at blending the requirement that price, quality, ethics, risk and good governance combine to deliver best in class category management solutions and exemplary vendor relations. Noting the commercial relationship focus of the role, you will need to analytical, approachable, engaging and forward thinking in your approach with internal and external stakeholders.
- This is an opportunity to join an exceptional brand profile of products and services.
- Competitive salary package and bonus.
- Ongoing opportunity to develop within the business.
- Please upload your resume using the online link provided.
- To discuss your CV submission contact Christian Bloomfield, 0432 929 983.