- New South Wales
- $75k - $90k + $21k car + 18% target incentive
- Job Type
- about 1 year ago
- Leading international company working in 100 + countries
- Target architects & Designers, Builders and Contractors to generate new business
- Commercial and residential flooring opportunities
Unique opportunity to join a leading company in the commercial and residential flooring space that has a strong international presence.
FutureYou have partnered with an exceptional client in the industrial/ flooring space that is looking for a passionate and autonomous Business Development Manager/ Specifications Manager to join their team. This global brand is looking somebody who has the ability to build relationships with networks to generate revenue for the business.
The Business Development Manager will primarily focus on driving and securing new business as well working with an existing portfolio to increase revenue opportunities. You will use your in-depth industry knowledge to identify new opportunities within the commercial and residential space. You will be a great communicator who succeeds at building long term relationships. The successful candidate will have hands on experience with business development ideally in flooring or commercial fit outs with proven results in sales. You will be a highly motivated, passionate individual with great industry knowledge. Ideally, you will also meet the following criteria:
- Ability to generate new business with strong negotiation and closing skills
- Strong understanding of developing relationships with Architects, Designers, Builders, Contractors etc
- Confident at implementing marketing initiatives to improve market share, sales and overall revenue
- Minimum of 2 + years working in a similar role (Flooring or Commercial Fit outs or something in commercial materials)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and successful at building client relationships
- Strong design/ colour experience with a preference of having a design qualification
- Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills
A competitive salary package inclusive of base salary and commission will be on offer to the successful candidate, together with an opportunity for professional development and personal growth.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Anthony Zaman on 0434 242 723.