- $55000 per annum
- Job Type
- about 2 years ago
- Fantastic Inner City Location
- Creative & Innovative Environment
- Long Standing & well respected firm
A well established and innovative architectural firm work across various disciplines including residential, industrial and commercial. They pride themselves on the long standing partnerships developed with a number of clients. Their focus is on mentoring and developing the team so they can be at their best.
There is an opportunity to be part of this savvy, creative and hard-working team as an Office Assistant. This is a newly created role, so this is your time to shine, take full advantage to make it your own. Reporting to the Office Manager, this is perfect for someone waiting to take a leap of faith and showcase their skills and experience and be an important part of the team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Personal Assistant and general administration support to the greater team
- Update and format weekly reports
- Formatting of general correspondence – emails, letters and presentations as well as proposals, tenders and marketing material
- Archiving, scanning, photocopying, printing and binding
- Basic bookkeeping and data entry
- Front of House twice a week, which would include meeting and greeting, answering phones etc
To really excel in this role, you will have the following:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Intermediate-advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Fast and accurate typing/data entry
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Be self-motivated, organised, punctual and reliable
- This is a highly social culture – team lunches, Friday drinks, EOFY and Christmas parties. You will be part of the organising of such events too.
- Salary range - $50-$55K plus super
- Full time, 8.30-5.30, Monday to Friday
- Relaxed yet professional vibe
For a confidential discussion, call Kate Turner on 8547 1370.